The KF160 iFace is a biometric identification terminal for employee attendance and optional access control.
Combined with our ClockReports XE software, the face or RFID card recognition terminal will give accurate hours worked reporting, this solution is the best time & attendance system available.
This system mounts on your wall and requires a nearby mains power socket for the supplied power adapter.
You can interface with our XE computer software by network cable or standalone download to a USB flash memory pen drive.
•1500 Faces, 2000 RFID cards, 100,000 Records capacity
• Dual Cameras respectively for stereo verification
• Body Induction auto switches on face verification
• Voice and LED Prompt
• On board keypad for convenient use
• USB pen drive data download or TCP/IP network connectivity
• High-speed platform CPU ensures the verification speed less than 1 Sec
• Advanced infrared light source design enables the terminal to work very well in changing illumination even in total darkness
• Applicable to any users no matter with different complexions, genders, facial expressions, beards and hair styles.
|RFID Card Reader||Yes|
|PIN Code Keypad||Yes|
|Re-Chargeable Battery Backup||No|
|Max Records (Memory Size)||50,000|
|USB Pen Drive Download||Supported|
|Voltage / Amp||12 Volt / 1 Amp|
|5 Volt Power Adapter||No|
|12 Volt Power Adapter||Yes Included|
|Shift Change Bell Output||No|
|Door Control Relay Output||No|