Turns any internal or external door into a finger or keypad unlocking system!
A user simply places their finger on the sensor or enters a PIN code on the keypad of the reader to open an electronic door lock.
This system mounts on your wall next to the door.
You can interface with reader by USB cable for configuring and setup prior to installing reader.
Network cable is the method for remote managing users and downloading access logs.
Can be interfaced with our Time & Attendance ClockReports XE software, ideal for Managing Users and Fire Roll Call etc.
Includes rain cover for outdoor installation.
Not included is the 12 Volt power supply or suitable electric lock.
• Fingerprint sensor & rubber Keypad, metal body.
• BioNano core fingerprint algorithm
• LCD screen for easy programming enrolling users from management mode via keypad
• Stand-alone without being connected with computer
• Standard 1000 fingerprints
• Standard 50000 records
• Multiple identification method: fingerprint only, User ID number + password PIN, User ID number + fingerprint
• Standard RS485, Wiegand26 output, dry contact output, optional TCP/IP network interface
• Optional waterproof cover for outdoor use
• Wall mounted. Combined 2-in-1 function for both time attendance and access control
|RFID Card Reader
|PIN Code Keypad
|Re-Chargeable Battery Backup
|Max Records (Memory Size)
|USB Pen Drive Download
|Voltage / Amp
|12 Volt / 1 Amp
|5 Volt Power Adapter
|12 Volt Power Adapter
|Yes (Not Included)
|Shift Change Bell Output
|Door Control Relay Output
|Embedded (TI Chip set)