Turns any internal door into a finger, pin code or Card unlocking system, very easy to manage users direct from builtin keypad!
A user simply places their finger on the sensor or waves their card in front of the reader to open an electronic door lock.
This system mounts on your wall next to the door frame.
You can interface with reader by USB cable from a laptop or via a network cable for remote configuring, managing users and downloading access logs.
Standalone mode of operation with remote PC management.
Can be interfaced with our Time & Attendance ClockReports XE software, ideal for Managing Users and Fire Roll Call etc.
Not included is the 12 Volt power supply or suitable electric lock.
• Optical fingerprint sensor
• White backlit keypad with 10 numeric keys and 7 function keys
• RFID EN card reader
• RS485 for slave reader, Mini USB and TCP/IP for network connection
• Direct lock control to open door, door open sensor.
• Wiegand out - supports standard industry access controller for secure access or Anviz SC011 controller
• Unique infrared finger detection auto wakeup design
• Time zone and group access control, realtime data transfer monitor
• Standard 2000 fingerprints and 50000 records
• Wall mounted, combine 2-in-1 function for access control and time attendance
|RFID Card Reader||Yes|
|PIN Code Keypad||Yes|
|Re-Chargeable Battery Backup||No|
|Max Records (Memory Size)||50,000|
|USB Pen Drive Download||No|
|Voltage / Amp||12 Volt / 1 Amp|
|5 Volt Power Adapter||No|
|12 Volt Power Adapter||Yes Not Included|
|Shift Change Bell Output||No|
|Door Control Relay Output||Yes|
|Platform||Embedded (TI Chip set)|