IP65 Weatherproof Fingerprint & RFID Card Time & Attendance
A user simply places their finger on the sensor or waves their card in front of the reader to record their punch time and optionally open an electronic door lock.
You can interface with reader by network cable for remote configuring, managing users and downloading punch records.
It also supports a USB flash drive port for downloading records & users, ideal for stand alone operation for remote sites.
Standalone mode of operation with remote PC management.
Onboard keypad and OLED display for programming, user enrolling and user PIN code entry.
When interfaced with our Time & Attendance ClockReports XE software, there is no better employee time attendance system.
Included is the 12 Volt plug in power supply, the mounting wall requires a hole for the cables to pass through behind the reader.
• Optical fingerprint sensor with protective cover and auto finger wake up.
• RFID card reader.
• Mini USB to USB socket adapter for USB flash pen drive.
• TCP/IP CAT 5 socket for network connection.
• Direct lock control to open door, door open sensor.
• Door bell push button.
• Optional standard industry access controller for secure access supported.
• Unique infrared finger detection auto wakeup design.
• Standard 1500 fingerprints and 10000 records.
• Wall mounted, combine 2-in-1 function for access control and time attendance.
|RFID Card Reader||Yes|
|PIN Code Keypad||Yes|
|Re-Chargeable Battery Backup||No|
|Max Records (Memory Size)||10,000|
|USB Pen Drive Download||Yes|
|Voltage / Amp||12 Volt / 1 Amp|
|5 Volt Power Adapter||No|
|12 Volt Power Adapter||Yes Included|
|Shift Change Bell Output||No|
|Door Control Relay Output||Yes|